1. Personal information we collect
When you visit the Site or use the App, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, we collect information about the individual web pages or app sections that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site or use the App. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information.”We collect Device Information using tracking technologies like (but not limited to) these:
- “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit allaboutcookies.org .
- “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site or the App, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- “Web beacons,” “tags,” and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site. Additionally when you make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase through the Site or the App, we collect certain information from you, including your name, billing address, shipping address, payment information, email address, and phone number. We refer to this information as "Order Information".
2. How do we use your personal information?
We use the Order Information that we collect generally to fulfill any orders placed through the Site or the App (including processing your payment information and providing you with order confirmations). Additionally, we may use this Order Information to:
- Communicate with you.
- Screen our orders for potential risk or fraud.
- When in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services.
We use the Device Information that we collect to help us screen for potential risk and fraud (in particular, your IP address), and more generally to improve and optimize our Site and App (for example, by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the Site and the App, to fix any reported bugs and to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns).
3. Sharing your personal information
We only share your Personal Information with third parties helping us provide you with the required service. In particular, we use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site and the App.
You can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: google.com privacy.
You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: Gaoptout.
Finally, we may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
4. Behavioural advertising
As described above, we may use your Personal Information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you. For more information about how targeted advertising works, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s (“NAI”) educational page at networkadvertising.org. You can opt out of targeted advertising by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance’s opt-out portal at aboutads.info.
5. Do not track
Please note that we do not alter our Site’s data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
6. Your rights
If you are a European resident, you have the right to access personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us through the contact information below. Additionally, if you are a European resident we note that we are processing your information in order to fulfill contracts we might have with you (for example if you make an order through the Site or the App), or otherwise to pursue our legitimate business interests listed above. Additionally, please note that your information will be transferred outside of Europe, including to Canada and the United States.
7. Data retention
When you place an order through the Site or the App, we will maintain your Order Information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
The Site and the App are intended for individuals of all ages.
10. Contact us
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e-mail at email@example.com or by mail using the details provided below:
Ctra. Castellón km 228, Torre A
Cartuja Baja, 50720 Zaragoza (Spain).